Sunday, May 31, 2009

Praise for ORHS Drama Program

Below is a letter I just submitted to our District praising the ORHS Drama Program.
---
May 31, 2009

Dear Ms. Rogers, Mr. Colter and ORCSD Board Members:

This past Friday I had the pleasure of attending the Oyster River High School (ORHS) Murder Mystery Dinner. It was a fun evening shared among Oyster River students, parents and community members.

Throughout the evening's performance, the ORHS actors displayed great enthusiasm and talent. Truly, the ORHS drama program is something special and the drama teacher should be credited for her excellent work. I hope the ORHS theater arts program will continue to flourish in subsequent years.

As I have mentioned in previous letters, fine arts, music and drama are all vital components in our children's education. I was happy to see, first hand, the positive impact of the dramatic arts at ORHS.

Sincerely,

Megan Turnbull

No comments:

Post a Comment